Form I-9 by Phone
To complete Form I-9, you must call at your convenience during our Call Center hours (below). One of our Form I-9 specialists will guide you and the “authorized representative” through completing the form for your employer.
To prepare for the call:
- Follow all instructions in the email you received;
- Have your case number handy, which you will find at the top of the instructions email or in the subject line of any email we sent you;
- If instructed to do so, you should complete Section 1 of Form I-9 before the call;
- You must have a blank, printed copy of page 2 (Section 2);
- You must have available your actual and unexpired identification documents from the Lists of Acceptable Documents;
- The person who will act as your employer’s representative must be physically present, face to face with you when you call.
Call Center 678-786-1420
Monday — Thursday, 9 am to 9 pm ET
Friday, 9 am to 6 pm ET
Closed Saturday & Sunday
If you have questions about this process, do not call but contact us here.